Senior Back-End developer
A high-tech company (cyber security) is hiring a top-notch senior Back-End developer!
As a senior Back-End developer, the candidate will Developing and maintaining cyber security products and work in a team to guide products from inception to launch, as well as with QA, support, sales etc. to gather all needed business inputs and successfully launch the company’s products at scale.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Back-End developer – MUST
- Knowledge of the cyber security market – big advantage.
- 3+ years of hands-on programming experience
Deep knowledge of software design (including design patterns)
- Experience with DevOps- Big advantage
- Experience developing in the Linux environment using open source tools and components, with a focus on mature deployment processes- MUST
- Experience with Python- MUST
- Experience with CI/CD flows and framework (e.g. Jenkins) – a must
Experience with Jira – advantage
- Experience with test automation – advantage
- Experience with AWS – big advantage
- Experience in building and working with cloud environments – advantage.
- Experience with virtualization platforms, e.g. VSphere – a must
- Good skills in interactingcommunicating with people and ability to work under stress.
- Highly motivated with “can-do” approach.
- Independent, self-learner
- Versatile with desire to work on various changing topics and domains