Product Manager (Half-time)
A high-tech company (cyber security) is hiring a product manager.
As a product manager, the candidate will work closely with the engineers to guide products from inception to launch, as well as with QA, support, sales etc. to gather all needed business inputs and successfully launch the company’s products at scale.
The candidate responsibilities will include:
- Analyze customer needs and define feature sets and priorities for the company’s various products.
- Research market trends.
- Enable the organization to promote, sell, deliver and support the product.
- Define the product strategy.
- Propose innovative ideas
- Build and drive product development and roadmap.
- 3-5+ years of experience with product management, product development or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience with cyber-security related technologies.
- A proactive work style, self-starter, creative and out-of-the-box thinker.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal (English & Hebrew)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to write product documents
- Passion for technology and innovation, driven by personal growth and interest.
- BA/BS Degree Computer Sciences or Engineering, MBA or other Masters degree preferred. Additional experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience with Jira etc.- advantage