ODIX CDR management server, a very smart component of the CDR process, allows corporate security policy enforcement, permissions management, analytics and forensics – therefore, is an actual 4th line of defense and some of our customers even define it as the most important one.
ODIX CDR MANAGEMENT SERVER performs several functions including:
- Security Policy Enforcement – flexibly defines the types of files allowed to enter the network (blacklist & whitelist) and what scanning types to perform on each file type.
- User Profiles – Establishes user security policies according to groups or individual users.
- Updates – Sends updates to the sanitizing core, the five antivirus engines and to all ODIX products in the network.
- Analysis – Stores full logs on ODIX file sensitization activities for analysis and forensics. export all log to XLS.
- Notifications – Sends notifications to admins and users and to network monitoring systems such as SIEM-SOC.
- Connectivity – The management server is connected to several organizational servers including:
- Organizational Active Directory (AD) server
- An organizational file server to which all sanitized files can be transferred to.