- Development of automated test cases and CI pipelines, ensuring quality and stability of new features and product versions.
- Testing Web UIs, APIs, performance and loads. Execute tests and analyze their results.
- Tests management, planning, reporting and documentation.
- Python experience (at least 1 year).
- Experience with automation frameworks and tools – Jenkins, Selenium, Jmeter, SoapUI or similar frameworks.
- Good understanding of software development life-cycle, web applications and backend systems.
- Familiar with sql, databases and REST.
- Organized with attention to details and able to work independently.
- Experience with AWS and Linux – a big advantage.
- Experience with bash, git and Jira
- Familiarity with puppet, Ansible or similar tools.